Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude.

5 posters

Go down

ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. Empty ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude.

Post  oxela Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Well Itsfunneh and rassberrymaker were being way to rude. They cussed way to much at me and verbally harrassed me. They should be warned for this. The behavior they posed was breaking all the rules. Here are screenshots of them when they were talking to me. ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. 2012-013 ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. 2012-015 the second screenshot depicts them saying i have no push hacks on thinking they could scare me. ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. 2012-014 ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. 2012-016 ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. 2012-017 ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. 2012-015 this is all the proof i have of them cussing at me way to much. this is not a ban report this is a language report. if justmejack can see this it would much be appreciated.
oxela
oxela

Location : On a desolate island in the Pacific with WiFi and a coconut PC.

Back to top Go down

ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. Empty bunch of turds

Post  x_RaTeD__SLiCe Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:22 pm

oxela ive saw u swear at me so many times and sexy and alot of those words arent bad

x_RaTeD__SLiCe

Back to top Go down

ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. Empty <3

Post  DerpIceream Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:38 pm

I love you

Last edited by DerpIceream on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

DerpIceream

Back to top Go down

ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. Empty Re: ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude.

Post  Chrisle1999 Tue May 01, 2012 9:34 am

Oxela, don't act like an angry kid. You know elder boys like kidding with more dirty stuff, but i don't think they should be punished for kidding.
Maybe rassberrymaker was spamming a little bit about Mr. Bi**h, but i don't they deserve a punishment.

Sincerely Chrisle1999
Chrisle1999
Chrisle1999

Back to top Go down

ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude. Empty Re: ItsFunneh and rassberymaker being very rude.

Post  Admin Wed May 02, 2012 8:39 am

What's with the mini screenshots?
Let me clear this all up for everyone: Harassing/talking smack/griefing/stealing/PVP pwning is allowed in this server. You can talk as much crap as you want to each other, just don't go too far talking about each other's moms and dads and grandpas uncles grannies. Lol. Its all part of the fun, then it feels that much better to pwn your enemies. How do you think USA keeps getting into wars then getting pwned or pwning.

Regards,
Staff of AoWPVP

Admin
Admin

https://agesofwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down