Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

testsdadsadwerzfsa

+2
Mxzcs
DerpIceream
6 posters

Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty testsdadsadwerzfsa

Post  DerpIceream Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 pm

asdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsaasdfssdjsaldksjdaskldjaslkdajlskdjasdasdasdasdadasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdasdsa cheers

Last edited by DerpIceream on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

DerpIceream

Back to top Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty Re: testsdadsadwerzfsa

Post  Mxzcs Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:56 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by GoldenGlare on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mxzcs

Back to top Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty This is unbelievble!

Post  oxela Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 pm

how dare you report me! you took pics of me while i helped clean up! Evil or Very Mad i helped by destroying some of the blocks the griefer put down. i helped while you stayed there doing NOTHING!! ider2 duke and me helped and you died and had 5 picks in you inventory !! i was suspicoius of that !! but to report me was just to much. i took 5 diamond blocks okay because i wanted to atleast repay myself . but the1st pic shows me doing that from the platform the greifer made. i on the other hand of the other 2 pictures that was me cleaning up!!! in this i should not ever be reported for actions that i did to help. and i only took 5 blocks of diamond and you acussed me OF BEING THE MAIN GREIFER!! i was at the fort doing work i never knew of this nor would i do it. this is just to much funneh just because you have a grudge on me doesnt me you lie!! if you want a war so be it. cause if you oppose the Rebellion you will PERISHHHHHHHH!!!1 Twisted Evil i hold no intent of doing the greifing not did i help i cleaned and took 5 blocks of diamond thats all.
oxela
oxela

Location : On a desolate island in the Pacific with WiFi and a coconut PC.

Back to top Go down

Post  AznxBoi Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Haha nice try oxela Wink but u missed a few things. 1st u wer breaking netherbrick which is apart of spawn wat griefer would put those down. 2 the reasone they had 5 picks is because we wer moving bases so they had everything in theyre inv, and u built that wooden platform to gather the diamond. Pictures dont lie Smile
AznxBoi
AznxBoi

http://for3verplay.enjin.com/

Back to top Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty azianboi you lie to i know that

Post  oxela Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:46 pm

um if you know if you moved why did itzfunneh only have 11-12 iteams. i know that you lied because you guys have why more stuff than that. second i didn`t make that platform. i have never used dark wood ever while playing on this server. and you weren`t even there. you only presume that i did but i didn,t. i did not greif the dome. i helped clean it up you liar. if you say that you need proof cause me, ider2, and duke helprd clean up and even funneh knows that. i didn`t greif and i never would. GODFORBID on a scale like this.i also didn`t know the nether rack pillars were part of it and i`m sorry if i broke some. and you guys shoudn`t even report me i helped clean up the spawn for 20 minutes and all you did was screenshot me? this is beyond rude and to all extent i did not greif cause listen guys you all did applicates to become mod but as i see it your lying,framing me, and presuming with false proof. if you wanna become a mod... respect and help the server and don`t sit there looking at me clean. next time think that when you signed i want to be a mod.. that you agreed to all the terms you broke. >:/
oxela
oxela

Back to top Go down

Post  Mxzcs Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Exclamation

Last edited by GoldenGlare on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mxzcs

Back to top Go down

Post  Mxzcs Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Exclamation

Last edited by GoldenGlare on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mxzcs

Back to top Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty okay im sorry about all this

Post  oxela Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 pm

we need to solve this in a real way. no fighting. thanks for pulling in the admin we need him to really look this up. but goldeglare if you can, will you give me information what ider2 and duke were really doing. i need to talk to them. we need to stop looking at me though. we need to find the real griefer. all i did was take 5 diamond blocks as my own stupid sefish reason of payment. but it doesn`t make sense after all this you look at me, so lets work together on this. im not the real culprit i commited a petty crime that i can solve so fast. the real problem will take a long time to fix. so lets act real and work together.
oxela
oxela

Back to top Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty okay im sorry about all this

Post  oxela Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 pm

we need to solve this in a real way. no fighting. thanks for pulling in the admin we need him to really look this up. but goldeglare if you can, will you give me information what ider2 and duke were really doing. i need to talk to them. we need to stop looking at me though. we need to find the real griefer. all i did was take 5 diamond blocks as my own stupid sefish reason of payment. but it doesn`t make sense after all this you look at me, so lets work together on this. im not the real culprit i commited a petty crime that i can solve so fast. the real problem will take a long time to fix. so lets act real and work together.
oxela
oxela

Back to top Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty icecream

Post  DerpIceream Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:57 am

Shocked

Last edited by DerpIceream on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

DerpIceream

Back to top Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty To ItsFunneh and ItsFunneh only

Post  oxela Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 am

Yes I griefed 5 diamond blocks due to self pride/ego. It is also true that it was petty, and can be solved quickly. I though have a surprise. When I first teleported to you I saw wood and a crafting table eith some sticks. If you have them we can catch the real culprit. When you pick up a item it has the player id on it. Sooo if you have what I said then we can maybe find his or her id on the item. Also I`m posting this from my DSi ha ha :p I'm sorry for me making two of the same posts sometimes cause this thing is super laggy. Funneh i`ll try to screenshot or fort cause its kick@ss. its huge and nice '~'. Also ider2 and duke are also in this, but since they are new, post what you know of what they did wrong and tell me. →Xela Out
oxela
oxela

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:19 am

The proof from these screenshots are very strong evidence of Oxela and Duke griefing spawn and stealing the diamond blocks from the area. I will continue reviewing the evidence of this issue. I would advise Oxela, Duke, and anyone else in that party to place those diamond blocks that were stolen from spawn into a chest until I am on the server to collect them from you. If those diamonds aren't returned, $2500/block will be removed from your account. This should be considered a small warning for the large infraction committed against the server. This is a very bannable offence, but since this was partially my fault for not reviewing the protection codes, I will only set this as a warning to anyone in the server that does this. If this problem were to somehow happen again, report it to an admin and not take a few diamonds for yourself as prize.

Next time, do not try to "fix" the damage done by spawn griefers, take snapshops and report it to an admin immediately through the forums if no one is on the server to do so. Those persons responsible will be dealt with according to their violations, and you will be rewarded also.

I want to emphasize if it wasn't obvious to players naturally: Griefing of spawn and admin built territories are violations that are bannable from the server. If this problem ever happens again, take pictures and report it to an admin.

Funneh will be rewarded $10,000 for the pictures reported to me. Thank you for your patronage. If any other players were involved, please report them as well. It would make my job a lot easier.

The investigation will continue.

Admin
Admin

https://agesofwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty I`m sorry justmejack.

Post  oxela Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 am

This won`t happen again. Due to me lacking knowledge of this server, I didn`t take screenshots. I`m also sorry for my selfish desire repaing myself in 5 diamond blocks. I am not bad and will comply and i hope that you know that the uonly griefing i did was take the 5 diamond blocks. I promise that this will never happen again. Im a good person and i woudnt lie but since you wont punish me... i wil not vote from today till friday. I really know that you hate me and im sorry fot that. but ill comply. please also tell me what chest? i will never do this again but now all of us kinda have sour notes on us!Wink
oxela
oxela

Back to top Go down

testsdadsadwerzfsa Empty Very Unconvincing

Post  DerpIceream Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Mendacity.

DerpIceream

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrisle1999 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:06 pm

It's no excuse for exploiting bug. This isn't allowed of every kind. This may be a ban.

Sorry oxela but thats against the rules!
Chrisle1999
Chrisle1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum