Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oxela's whishing of becoming a staff member

2 posters

Go down

oxela's whishing of becoming a staff member  Empty oxela's whishing of becoming a staff member

Post  oxela Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 pm

What is your in-game name? oxela
What is your Skype name? Skype is required for all staff positions! ill sign up but it will be oxela
Do you have a working and clear mic? no
What is your age? 14
What is your time zone? (eg. -8:00 UTC / GMT) UTC-8, Pacific Time Zone
What country do you live in? U.S.A but im origanally russian

Do you have any experience with moderating a small or large server? a bit i was op on a server
Have you been banned off any servers? List the servers and the reasons. just once and it was a temp. ban. i made a stupid mistake by breaking a redstone lamp and forgeting to put it back. i was hawkeyed and temp. banned for "greifing"/"stealing"
What is your maturity level? high ill rarely make bad puns/jokes. mostly my humor is 1970-1990 movie humor
How much time can you dedicate to our server? um I'd say i mosly go on 4 and a half hours, but i would go on more if my position became stressful.
How long do you spend on the server each day? about (on weekends mostly) 4-3 hours
How long do you spend on the forums each day? about 45-55 minutes
Do you have a TeamSpeak3 client? no
Do you have any knowledge of the server rules? yes i know them but in case of a high position ill memorize them till i can sing them out.
Are you comfortable with speaking on places such as TeamSpeak and Skype? no i'd rather type

What is your current and past factions? my current is a big one i made called rebellion but the old one was called Doomsday *sniffle* Sad
Describe your current and past faction's diplomatic relationship and status. my last one was enemies with teamexiled but in the new one we are enemies seeking a simple peace and a diplomatic solution.
Do you generally get along with people? Surprised

Are you attached to any other servers? yes a server called discraft but i play this one more. my last server i played on all the time was called modembug. i told them to ip ban me cause i was being hacked.
Do you regularly play on any other servers? i mosly play on this one.
How long have you been playing on our server? about 3.5-4.3 weeks.
How long do you think you will be playing on our server? like i said i play about 4-5 hours on weekends (rarely on weekdays due to school Evil or Very Mad but atleast im smart study)
What makes you want to apply for this rank? i wish to help the soon thriving community of the ages of war server. this server is small yet comfy and thats what makes it special.

Do you promise to enforce all the rules? yes
Do you promise to never make a unjust ban? yes
Do you promise to never pick favorites? yes even ider2 my best friend (ive known him for 10 years)
Do you promise to never help out a member that would make them gain extra benefits? yes
Other Comments: i even say that my position wishing is a bit detained due to my lack of not being on this server for a long time. i wish though to help and maybe my call will soon be answered. Like a Star @ heaven
oxela
oxela

Location : On a desolate island in the Pacific with WiFi and a coconut PC.

Back to top Go down

oxela's whishing of becoming a staff member  Empty Re: oxela's whishing of becoming a staff member

Post  Chrisle1999 Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 pm

I say no because you're an exploiter
Chrisle1999
Chrisle1999

Back to top Go down