Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Le me (IPwntUz) applying for member.

2 posters

Go down

Le me (IPwntUz) applying for member. Empty Le me (IPwntUz) applying for member.

Post  IPwntUz Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Why hello there. I would like to apply for your amazing server Ages of war because...
1. I would love to participate in the experience.
2. I might also apply for moderator or any staff rank available.

Let's start with the application. Wink

Q:What is your in game name?
A: My IGN is IPwntUz
Q:What do you expect of the server?
A:I expect this server to be an amazing, fun, pvp, hardcore and fraction server with nice people. Smile
Q:What do you enjoy most about minecraft?
A:I love pvping, it is really fun to get other people's items, and I love building. I built an amazing castle on my friend's server and if you want to see it ill PM you the IP. Smile
Q:How old are you?
A:My age is 100000000000000000000000000 (14).
Q:Where are you from?
A:I am from Canada
Q:Do you enjoy group events or do you prefer to play MC solo?
A: I love to play in a server (group) because there is way more stuff to do than playing MineCraft solo.
Q:How did you find us?
A:I was looking in the MC server list and I wanted to check your server! Very Happy

I hope you accept my application, I would love to become apart of the community! Very Happy

IPwntUz

Back to top Go down

Le me (IPwntUz) applying for member. Empty Re: Le me (IPwntUz) applying for member.

Post  Admin Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:34 am

Thank you for joining our server. We appreciate your interest in becoming a moderator. Our server currently do not have any positions open, but if there are any positions available in the future, we will take you into consideration. I hope you enjoy yourself in our server and play aggressively. Smile

Admin
Admin

https://agesofwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Le me (IPwntUz) applying for member. Empty Re: Le me (IPwntUz) applying for member.

Post  Admin Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:48 am

We appreciate your application and interest for becoming a moderator. Please understand that if and when these positions are vacant, they will not contain any unnecessary command functions such as the use of /give /god /kill /fly /gm...etc. The positions given will be used purely for reporting issues to the Founder or admin. If a player is suspected of hacking, proof must be used against the player in question before banning of the player is allowed. Also if a player is banned from the server, you MUST write a brief ban report about why the player was banned. You must also be prepared to defend against the player if he/she chooses to contest against the ban.

If you understand and agree with what is stated above, please reply to this thread and we will consider your application when a position is open. Thank you again for your interest in going above and beyond for the server.

Most Sincerely,

Justmejack

Admin
Admin

https://agesofwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IPwntUz Sat May 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Yes, I agree and understand. I don't mind if I don't get those commands, all I care about is the fairness of players and to keep this server running. Very Happy

IPwntUz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down