Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News Flash! Rebellion surrenders to teamexiled.

3 posters

Go down

News Flash! Rebellion surrenders to teamexiled. Empty News Flash! Rebellion surrenders to teamexiled.

Post  oxela Wed May 23, 2012 4:09 pm

I have come to tell you all that out faction has fallen. We fought a great battle that ended up with teamexiled winning the second time. All of our loot has been taken (all our 13 stacks of iron ingots) and other loot. We are glad to say that out two team have posted a semi-truce between us. a monument has been planned in the spot of our battle. The battle between boths teams was really amazing and will never be forgot.

All regards,
oxela
oxela
oxela

Location : On a desolate island in the Pacific with WiFi and a coconut PC.

Back to top Go down

News Flash! Rebellion surrenders to teamexiled. Empty Re: News Flash! Rebellion surrenders to teamexiled.

Post  DerpIceream Fri May 25, 2012 2:14 pm

That was fun! Good Game Rebellion Very Happy

DerpIceream

Back to top Go down

News Flash! Rebellion surrenders to teamexiled. Empty this is off topic. TEAM EXILE

Post  sstorms8 Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:56 pm

i am part of team exile and i know the server hasint been up in awhie but when it dose i will do what ever it takes to ger rid of bonetits and that other faction

-SSTORMS8

sstorms8

Back to top Go down

News Flash! Rebellion surrenders to teamexiled. Empty Re: News Flash! Rebellion surrenders to teamexiled.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down