Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andyle1234's Apply for mod :bounce:

2 posters

Go down

Andyle1234's Apply for mod  :bounce:  Empty Andyle1234's Apply for mod :bounce:

Post  andyle1234 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi i am Andyle1234

I am a trustworthy player.

royal,nice yeah but now let me tell some about me...

In-Life-Name:Andy Le

In-Game-Name:Andyle1234

Why i want to be this Answer:

I want to be "MODERATOR" because i handle things and i'll check griefs and helping people who needs help.
Why i want to do that:Before in this server i was a helpless guy in this server. Untill a guy named --JustMeJack--.
He said to me - you maybe helpless but dont care about them.
And then he gave me an idea. Exclamation
If almost no one is respect me so why not get mod for they respect me and instead help them.
So i thinked about this now i got GREAT! friends cause of --justmejack-- they are erih,Chrisle1999,Ronaldole,dannyto,Anthonyto2001,justmejack,kulol and much much more.
Well now more about the mod applycation As i said i want to get mod for 1.helping 2.check griefs 3.help the helpless like me in a long time ago.... 4.Help them build stuff 5.Make sure they not use hacks --And make sure so they not : 1.Use bad Language 2.are mean to others 3.spam/annoy others in chat
And last but not least 4.GRIEF/Destroy others building or stuff

Well that are some of the applycation so well i hope you took a god time with this apply Bye! clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny pig pig pig pig pig affraid affraid affraid rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Shocked Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

andyle1234

Back to top Go down

Andyle1234's Apply for mod  :bounce:  Empty Re: Andyle1234's Apply for mod :bounce:

Post  Chrisle1999 Thu May 10, 2012 7:50 am

Andy... That is wrong answers and questions...
And!!! GRIEFING is allowed... lol!
Chrisle1999
Chrisle1999

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum