Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*****FOR ALL FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS: PLEASE READ THIS POST********

4 posters

Go down

*****FOR ALL FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS: PLEASE READ THIS POST******** Empty *****FOR ALL FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS: PLEASE READ THIS POST********

Post  Admin Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:50 pm

We've noticed a great decrease of players in our community.
We want to ask you all:
1) What can we do to make your game play better?

I do understand that there has been a few big bugs that needed tweaking, and sometimes the server will require a restart due to lag. If that is the case, please state it.

2) What plugins should be removed or causing problems that make the server unfair?

3) What plugins should be added to the server?

4) Any suggestions on how we can bring more players into this community to keep the game going? I notice there is only one super dominate power in our server and that may cause some big bordoms, especially if only 15 players play on the server and 10 of those players are from one faction.

And last but not least:
5) Any further comments about anything you want to talk about, it could be a complain or comment.

Admin
Admin

https://agesofwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*****FOR ALL FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS: PLEASE READ THIS POST******** Empty Re: *****FOR ALL FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS: PLEASE READ THIS POST********

Post  DerpIceream Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:51 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Last edited by DerpIceream on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

DerpIceream

Back to top Go down

*****FOR ALL FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS: PLEASE READ THIS POST******** Empty Re: *****FOR ALL FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS: PLEASE READ THIS POST********

Post  Chrisle1999 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:46 pm

I mean that the mob arena is being exploited by many different factions. When i where playing in the mob arena i saw a guy who made a hole in the arena and then the other guy took the stuff he gave.

Please give attention to this bug.

NB: I am getting many friends from school to start at this server so it may come many more players on the server Smile
I mean it will be 5 - 10 more players on the server soon!

Sincerely from the leader of the second biggest faction on the server, Chrisle1999. Smile
We may be the biggest soon because many of my friends are gonna join Smile
Chrisle1999
Chrisle1999

Back to top Go down

*****FOR ALL FELLOW COMMUNITY MEMBERS: PLEASE READ THIS POST******** Empty Reply

Post  SPX300 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:24 am

I haven't been on because i been busy at school and in my server (not advertising, never will) I play here because i love pvp, other server is creative.

1) What can we do to make your game play better? More regulations. there should be more admins and staff regulating that members are playing legit, by watching suspicious players, and inspecting their chest constantly (especial the powerful factions)

2) What plugins should be removed or causing problems that make the server unfair? Well, Mob arena has a problem. It allows people to exploit it, and take the items inside it to their faction and have an advantage over players. the other big problem is how people can instantly do /ma join Aztec, there is no waiting time, and they can instantly flee from a battle. this is just bs, and a coward thing that people do.

3) What plugins should be added to the server? plugins are about right, they do the right thing, and work well, only mob arena has many problems....

4) Any suggestions on how we can bring more players into this community to keep the game going? Yes, there should be a limit of how many people can join a faction, as new players cant survive, and are force into a dominant faction. it doesn't make sense to me, and its not fair for new players that join the server.

5) Any further comments about anything you want to talk about, it could be a complain or comment.
Yes.... I have pvp many factions, were I seen that there are at least 8 (if not more) hackers in the mayor factions. I would like that you regulate your own faction members, its not right knowing they hack and not doing anything about it. play fair, play pvp, let everyone have fun.

SPX300

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down