Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello wonderful people i wish to be a caveman/member =)

Go down

hello wonderful people i wish to be a caveman/member =) Empty hello wonderful people i wish to be a caveman/member =)

Post  oxela Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 pm

my in game is oxela.
i like this server due to its friendly staff, but they need to get on a bit more due to problems such as the spawn grief.
well i most enjoy about minecraft is the amazing C418 soundtracks and the still block like figurers of this game really isn't a game, more of a experience.
well i am not open about how old i am due to privacy leak if you know what i mean im around 14.
i am origanlly russian deriving down from ancestory but moved to america. i do though speak very good english.
i am for the first time playing minecraft non-solo i usally play minecraft on singular player though.
i myself forgot how i found you but by search history o got you by typing.... minecraft war server 1.2.4 and thats how i got you.

i trully enjoy this server and i would love to help to make it a thriving success.

-xela out!
oxela
oxela

Location : On a desolate island in the Pacific with WiFi and a coconut PC.

Back to top Go down

hello wonderful people i wish to be a caveman/member =) Empty Thank You Justmejack.

Post  oxela Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Thank you for making me a caveman. I appreciate that posts are read fast so incase of a incident, it can be heard. All regards-oxela™ ♭_♭
oxela
oxela

Location : On a desolate island in the Pacific with WiFi and a coconut PC.

Back to top Go down