Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FlyingDucks recruitment

2 posters

Go down

FlyingDucks recruitment Empty FlyingDucks recruitment

Post  darkcat12jcsalem Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm

FlyingDucks
Ducks are scary but FlyingDucks are terrifying

Helo all FlyingDucks has been a private faction that I've dragged around with me for EVERY faction server it'd be just me and one other person and we'd do really great in pvp and building but we'd be overran by our enemies. Well not anymore! We have a base far away from spawn to prevent raids, we have weapons and armor for our members and we learned from our mistakes the only eway we can survive in this server is if this faction goes public and we get people to join it. Now you other people may be saying, "I want to join but I'll get griefed" No! No you won't atleast not by faction members! With a useful faction fommand called /f owner we w=ill let you have your own 1/2 chunks of land private, and there's a main faction base that you can borrow stuff from too. If that wasn't enough people that like to raid will love our faction as we'll destroy anyone who stands in our way. This doesn't call for unjustified enemying though as we have to follow the Duck code which I expect all our faction mods to follow too, you can find it in the main base.
Now if you feel like you'd like to join FlyingDucks enter the application below and we'll consider you.
* Means only answer if above answer is a yes.
IGN:
Past experiences with us:
Past factions:
*Past faction relations with us:
How can we trust you:
Why do you want to join our faction:
How would you be able to benefit our faction:
Any questions to ask me:

darkcat12jcsalem

Back to top Go down

FlyingDucks recruitment Empty App

Post  aspock1 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:31 am

IGN: Aspock1
Past experiences with us: good? were allies Razz
Past factions: AntiNewb
*Past faction relations with us: Allies?
How can we trust you: Cuz i do everything for myself, and never ask or beg for others help (unless im building something) so theres no benefit to myself to grief others
Why do you want to join our faction: Cuz were allies Razz
How would you be able to benefit our faction: Im a survival/hunger games vet. so i know how to start from nothing, i do MC speedruns, so im pretty boss at geting stuff done and surviving. Also, im a really good builder, and can make some awesome creations
Any questions to ask me: I have my friends here that i would require to join with me.

aspock1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum