Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GreenFireFlyGirl - Alt accounts/Alts

2 posters

Go down

GreenFireFlyGirl - Alt accounts/Alts Empty GreenFireFlyGirl - Alt accounts/Alts

Post  Chrisle1999 Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 am

I was on the server today and i talked with a guy named Speedace6. He told me that GreenFireFlyGirl was using Alt accounts like Wetodd.
I am reporting because alts is against the rules.
Alts = Hacks

Please give attention and give your meaning about what shall happen to GreenFireFlyGirl.
Chrisle1999
Chrisle1999

Back to top Go down

GreenFireFlyGirl - Alt accounts/Alts Empty Re: GreenFireFlyGirl - Alt accounts/Alts

Post  Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Chrisle1999 wrote:I was on the server today and i talked with a guy named Speedace6. He told me that GreenFireFlyGirl was using Alt accounts like Wetodd.
I am reporting because alts is against the rules.
Alts = Hacks

Please give attention and give your meaning about what shall happen to GreenFireFlyGirl.

Thank you for writing this report, please be more specific about what this alt account with screenshots of this conversation. Also, alternative accounts are not against the rules in this server, but if the person is using a hacked client to create illegal alt accounts to play in our server, it will be considered illegal since it creates an unfair advantage towards other factions. I will be more vigilant about this issue. In the future, it will help to have screenshots or videos of this report to back up the case.

Thanks again for reporting this.

Best,

Staff of AoWMCPVP

Admin
Admin

https://agesofwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

GreenFireFlyGirl - Alt accounts/Alts Empty Re: GreenFireFlyGirl - Alt accounts/Alts

Post  Chrisle1999 Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:21 am

Sorry got no proof! But you need to trust me, i am not a liar. Thx for giving attention! Smile
Chrisle1999
Chrisle1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum