Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am chobrek

2 posters

Go down

I am chobrek Empty I am chobrek

Post  chobrek Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:04 am

My ingame name is chobrek (irl logan) i am 13 i play minecraft because i enjoy having the freedom to kill and build whatever you want! I excpect to have fun on this server (and i also HATE hackers)Smile Very Happy

chobrek

Back to top Go down

I am chobrek Empty Re: I am chobrek

Post  Admin Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:35 am

chobrek wrote:My ingame name is chobrek (irl logan) i am 13 i play minecraft because i enjoy having the freedom to kill and build whatever you want! I excpect to have fun on this server (and i also HATE hackers)Smile Very Happy

Let me formally welcome you as a member to our serer. I hope your freedom to grief and pvp as much as you want, just dont end up a victim to your own play style, we have some pretty competitive players. I think this will be a challenging server for any players.
Hackers are banned immediately from the servers. The server catches most hackers. If you suspect someone of hacking, report it with proof via video in our forums. If you are successful, you will be rewarded with in game $$$ depending on their crime.

Enjoy!

Sincerely,

AoWMCPVP Team

Admin
Admin

https://agesofwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum