Ages of War: MC PVP server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal for BigShamona

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal for BigShamona Empty Ban Appeal for BigShamona

Post  Bigshamona Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Ban Appeals was locked for some reason
Your in-game name: BigShamona

Time of ban: Saturday June 10th 2012

Reason for ban in your opinion: For Being banned on previous server

Disconnect message when trying to join game: The Ban Hammer Has Spoken!

Admin or Mod online at the time: Banned on Forums

Your opinion on the ban: I understand that I have hacked in the past, but I have since stopped. I stopped because I felt it was Immoral, and gave me an unfair advantage. Also, I never hacked on this server in particular, so I don't understand why I got banned. (Its like going to jail, for going to jail). Despite all of this, I apologize for being immature, it was the wrong way to deal with the situation. I would love to come back and contribute to the server, and I WILL make up for this.

What is your mcbans profile link? Don't Have one

What is your mcbans reputation? N/A

Bigshamona

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal for BigShamona Empty Re: Ban Appeal for BigShamona

Post  Admin Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:19 am

Bigshamona wrote:Ban Appeals was locked for some reason
Your in-game name: BigShamona

Time of ban: Saturday June 10th 2012

Reason for ban in your opinion: For Being banned on previous server

Disconnect message when trying to join game: The Ban Hammer Has Spoken!

Admin or Mod online at the time: Banned on Forums

Your opinion on the ban: I understand that I have hacked in the past, but I have since stopped. I stopped because I felt it was Immoral, and gave me an unfair advantage. Also, I never hacked on this server in particular, so I don't understand why I got banned. (Its like going to jail, for going to jail). Despite all of this, I apologize for being immature, it was the wrong way to deal with the situation. I would love to come back and contribute to the server, and I WILL make up for this.

What is your mcbans profile link? Don't Have one

What is your mcbans reputation? N/A

I do appreciate that you wrote a formal appeal, and I also admit that it is unjust to simply ban you due to your past actions. Although there are significant records of hacks being used in other servers, I do believe that you did not use any hacks in this server. The video posted by itsfunneh https://www.dailymotion.com/ItsFunneh#video=xr5odk did have significant server/client lag which would potentially conclude a false accusation. You will be unbanned from the server, however, I would hope that you are true to your words that you have stopped using third party mods and hacks. If any users accuse you of using hacks again in this server, they will require proof to support their case. And if the proof is valid, there will be no hesitation in a permanent removal from our server.
I would also appreciate it if the insults to each other were taken down a notch. Smack talking is acceptable, just know the boundaries.

Thank you again for appealing, and welcome back to our community.

Admin
Admin

https://agesofwar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum